The Workforce Analytics Professionals Community of Practice is a forum for sharing practice and building capability in deriving insights from workforce data to support better workforce management decisions.
Data analysis is at the heart of all good decision making, and as the breadth of data collected expands and users' expectations grow, there exists a great opportunity.
The Community will look at ways to build analytic capability through sharing tools and analysis techniques and insights.
To enable workforce data analysts to drive optimum workforce management and organisational outcomes by providing evidence and insights that guide policy, monitor implementation, and measure results.
Membership is open to NSW Public Sector employees who regularly work with workforce data for their agency. To become a member, register your details by clicking on the "Register here" button on the right hand side of this page.
The Workforce Analytics Community of Practice is governed by the Data & Analytics Advisory Group.
- Daniel Rumbold, Department of Industry (Chair)
- Brian Shimadry, Ministry of Health
- Russell Symons, Public Service Commission
- Linda Harvey, Transport for NSW
- Margaret Dornan, Transport for NSW
- David Marcus, Information and Privacy Commission
- Teresa Ryan, Department of Premier and Cabinet
- Adam Lewis, Department of Planning and Environment
- Billie-Jo Barbara, Department of Planning and Environment
Communities of Practice
Aboriginal Workforce Development Professionals
Customer Experience Professionals
Records Management Professionals
Workforce Analytics Professionals
Other Professional Networks