The Customer Experience Community of Practice (CX ComPrac) brings together NSW Public Sector employees and builds customer experience capability to better serve our customers.
Joining our community
The CX ComPrac community:
- shares resources and knowledge about customer experience across agencies, with other government jurisdictions, private sector organisations and industry
- shares best-practice between agencies on successful improvements in customer experience
- builds customer experience capabilities across the sector
- shares the progress of agencies' customer experience initiatives
- facilitates a strong network of public sector customer experience practitioners
- demonstrates the relevance of customer in all activities across the sector to promote customer centricity.
Membership is open to all NSW Public Sector employees.
As a member you will have access to free events, educational materials, resources and more.
The CX ComPrac holds events where guest speakers from industry and across the public sector share their experiences, learnings and results in customer experience.
Below are some of the resources shared at previous events,
Communities of Practice
Aboriginal Workforce Development Professionals
Customer Experience Professionals
Records Management Professionals
Workforce Analytics Professionals
Other Professional Networks